Saturday, May 06, 2006

 

Welcome

Welcome to my attempt at Prosperity Fellowship! I have so many sims blogs that well, I tend to get busy. Here is my plan, I will play my other prosperity challenge for a week and then the fellowship the next week. Check out my other challenge at http://prosperityhills.blogspot.com

Anyway, my playing order is Yessam, Kirkendall, Cooprider, Schurzenjager, Olsen, Potts, Norwood, Roma, Corocan, Jenkins, Rosada, Proffit, Upton. The Busto's lot wouldn't open so I moved them around a hundred times, but still no luck. So I replaced them with a different family that I created, with dice rolling, the Olsen's. Anyway, hope you enjoy the challenge!

Comments:
You could try reinstalling the Bustos...I have their package file.
 
Really, that would be great! Where should i get it from?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?